|Bed & Breakfast | Holiday Lets|
|Buckenhill, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4PG|
|Telephone: 01885 482129 | Mobile: 07768 382105|
|The Clock Tower Apartment|
|This wonderful first floor apartment is situated next to the owners' home, one mile from the small village of Norton and less than three miles from the market town of Bromyard. Set at the end of a driveway, in a courtyard location, this superb apartment is ideal for families and friends to come and enjoy this lovely area. Once you park up in the courtyard, you will see the distinctive clock and tower and welcoming entrance door underneath; this sets the scene for a fun-filled holiday to come.|
|You enter this character holiday apartment into a spacious hallway with space to hang coats and take off muddy boots after a long day's walk. There's also the convenience of a door from the hallway that takes you into a garage, where you can leave bikes and other equipment.|
|After walking up the stairs, turning right you enter into the delightful open plan living area with comfy seating, modern kitchen appliances, dining area, breakfast bar and granite worktops.There are two delightful bedrooms which have a light and airy feel and both offer spacious en-suite shower rooms.
|Beyond the living area are a bathroom with small bath, ideal for babies or small children, along with a separate shower, two twin bedrooms and a king-size bedroom with the bonus of an en-suite shower room.
Back out from the living area are the other bedrooms, two king-size double rooms, one of which has a frosted glass panel adjoining the shower room, and the other has a TV.
All first floor:
- Five bedrooms:
2 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC
1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
2 x twin
- Bathroom with small bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar (seats 2)
- Dining area and sitting area.
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Electric oven and induction hob
- Coffee machine, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- 2 x TVs with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Shared off road parking for 4 cars in courtyard
- Bike storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Apartment accessed via an internal staircase and there are a number of steps within the property itself.
- One of the king-size double rooms has a frosted glass panel to the adjoining shower room; a curtain can be closed to cover the panel.
- There's an interconnecting door between this property and the owners' home attached; the door will remain locked during your stay.